Refine design and flush out all page templates for the new Cesar.com, a dog food website.
- Implemented and updated grid (determined by developer)
- Used cutouts of active dogs to break the grid in fun, playful ways
- Desktop and responsive page templates created: Home page, filterable products page, individual product pages with reviews and form, blog listing page, individual blog page
- Improved footer grid and organization
- Increased type sizes to improve legibility
- Designed button, bread crumb, text, and form design patterns
Responsive design · art direction · UI